Ephemeral quarantine questions
May 23, 2020
Hey Heather, it’s me again.
From time to time, some questions have ephemerally passed through my mind. Here are a few:
- Have squirrels lost weight? If so, how much?
- Will there be a spike in births in the next 7 to 9 months?
- Will grocery stores see a permanent rise in online shopping?
- And what about the SAQ?
- Will bakeries start selling more sourdough bread?
- What’s the average number of showers a person takes per week? And by how much has that gone down?
- Has the length of a shower increased?
- Will the average return to its previous state?
- How do earthquakes affect birds??
- Discover Weekly > Release Radar, don’t @me
- How lucky am I to not have moved to New York last year?!
- Sidewalks should’ve been expanded a while ago tbh
- Am I now more likely to get sick with a cold because I haven’t been out in over a month?
- Why haven’t we moved to using the expression physical distancing instead of social distancing? I think it’s semantically more appropriate.
- Are malls still going to be a thing? (they’re so weird)
- What is Halloween going to look like?
- Who do I talk to about having spotify dot com list albums chronologically? At least give me the option, I say.
- Do you sometimes worry about random people you don’t actually know? I hope the strawberry vendors are okay.